Sunday, January 15, 2012

Minds Wide Open Review

We spent the weekend in Austin at Brian and Lauras place. Had a fun 6.0 session with the Millers and Mark at Temple Lake Park. We also watched Minds Wide Open on the big screen.

There is so much to learn watching windsurfing movies of this caliber. For example Brawzinhos girlfriend makes him eggs, toast and smoothie in bed! But she really needs to clean the stove top. Phillip Koster lives in a tiny little white house on a deserted beach. And if you take the time to watch the outtakes you even see Gollittos bum!

So, is it good? Definitely. Buy it. It's not the best though. Lars Petersons 'Free Your Mind' still takes top spot. Will anyone ever top Lars dancing on the beach with girls in bikinis to bad euro dance music?

2 comments:

  1. Both my wife and my girlfriend make me eggs, so I think I'm pretty lucky in that regard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a very very lucky man PooBag.

    ReplyDelete