Welcome to Brazil!
Once safely at our destination we stayed at Casa Zulu. A beautifully maintained and conceived tropical oasis with great hosts.
|Casa Zulu - our digs for the week|
|Jack - relaxing!|
- Adjust the footstraps so that I could fit more than my little toe in there
- Increase the harness line length at least 3 to 4 inches
- Move the front lines back so they are not a foot apart
- Then move the lines back another couple of inches!
- Slack off the outhaul at least an inch
I rode JP freestyle waves (101L down to 84L) most of the week, choosing the thruster set up when available. I really struggled to stay with the wave off the top turn in the small waves and blamed it on the waves not having enough power but the last day I took the JP 83 Single Thruster and what a difference! It worked great.