Sunday, May 6, 2012

Quest Update

I did end up slipping in a quickie at the Levee this weekend on 6.0 and Rodeo. It was pretty mediocre except for a magical spock 540 that was the definition of perfection. "Gosh, that was the definition of perfection" I thought whilst sailing away.

It has been a month since the Grubby Quest commenced. I guess I thought I would have made one by now cos they seem easy in my head. I have attempted 3 or more per session on 6 different days. So maybe 30 attempts total. The perfect conditions appear to be light but gusty so that I can get good speed in the gust and then sail into a lull for the grubby attempt. If I try them with lots a wind, it turns into an ugly half loop.

I have yet to discover any secret tips that I just have to share. Just gotta keep pushing it and maximizing the fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment