Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Can He Fix it!

Yes He Can!
Like new
I am continuously amazed with Bobs sail repair skills. If you have to repair a board, they are never quite the same after. But with a Bob T sail repair, it comes back as good as new. And I should know... my entire quiver has had some level of therapy!
  • 6.0 Echo - Dove through 2 panels during a hooked in vulcan. Don't you just hate those?
  • 5.6 Riot - Landed on the sail from high during a bizarre backwinded loop attempt
  • 5.3 - Ripped off batten pocket, busted panel and luff tear during Hurricane Irene ordeal
  • 4.7 - Tore the leech whilst trying to water start in the waves at PSC
  • 4.2 - Bust a panel and put a hole near the foot of the sail during a disastrous ninja kick loop attempt
I asked Julie to read this post coz I thought it was boring. She said it needed a wrap up sentence but I've got nothing. Maybe UKGirl or KiteBoy have some ideas? 

1 comment:

  1. Mikey Boy! I've been very busy. I met KiteBoy at the Windsurfing TX Blog Rave a few weeks ago, and it's been a non-stop shagfest ever since. We're blogging all of our sessions at ShagAcrossTx.com. Follow us!

    ReplyDelete