Sunday, April 6, 2014

Booty II

I should listen to my own booty tips. I couldn't stop sailing yesterday at Quintana on 5.6, Goya 84 and waist high waves. It was super fun and I would love to have some footage but forgot to charge the camcorder. This was the price I paid, looks I will have to dig out the booties again:

It stings! Ewww, I have hairs on my toes.

It was good to see Clarence out in the waves and there was a really good crowd hanging on the beach, Julie and the kids had fun too.

I also sailed the Levee last Sunday on 6.0. No evidence of the recent oil spill which is good. I once sailed there after a benzene leak and came out in a full body rash. Sometimes after sailing there my hair is super silky like I've been using hair conditioner. Weird huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment