Sunday, March 9, 2014

It's awfully cold in Texas, don't you think?

Port A was a big slogging failure this morning. Hardly any wind, too offshore, small waves. I was like "What a failure!!!". This didn't help my mood:

Yay for spring breakers...
So on the way home, I stopped at Packery. It looked a little better. I rigged the 5.6 and Goya 84 and sat in the truck unable to pluck up the courage to put on my moist, cold wetsuit. Plus there were half a dozen surfers on 'my' break down by El Constante. Finally, I got out there and slowly but surely the day got better and better. The surfers disappeared, the wind picked up a tad, the waves were all in the right place. Fun! Cold...but fun.

Didn't get any video or anything but last week, when I found my first loop attempt from 9 yrs ago I also found another clip named 'sexymike'. I thought it was funny but I guess I made it, best with sound.



No comments:

Post a Comment