Sunday, April 19, 2015

Spring Sprang

For a brief couple of weekends, then it got a bit cold, it rained and the wind disappeared.

But let me tell you about one session in Corpus bay. It was TOO MUCH FUN! Fully powered on 4.4, with nice steep ramps. I went for a couple of backies but after over-rotating onto my back I decided I was actually trying pushies instead. Psyched!! PUSHIES!! I guess if we had days like that all the time, they wouldn't be so special.

Then the week after we got a fun sesh at Port A with over a dozen people on the water. Small waves but nice 4.4 wind. Enes and Olivier were going for Takas and Julie got one of Oliviers attempts on tape:



Those guys rip. She also captured me boosting an endo. Watch it with sound, it's funny. :-)



Oh and during one of the many windless moments, I ordered another board. It's like we were made for each other, I was just in denial for the last few years. Fingers crossed my KT83 will arrive before the late season cold front that we all deserve.

No comments:

Post a Comment