Sunday, October 14, 2012

Backies

Kicked off with a 4.7 sesh at Bird. Julie was ripping her gybes. Then headed to Packery, which was fun on 5.2. I had to work it a little, 5.6 would have been better, but I threw a bunch of backie attempts, made one, and got as close as you can on a bunch of others. Stoked.
 
No footage from Packery unfortunately, but I do have a backie sequence from PSC:


 
Q: If you were on a desert island and could only eat one thing, what would it be?

Replace "eat one thing" with whatever you fancy. Like "do one windsurfing move" or "take one woman with you". Anyway, backies are my desert island move. The feeling as you go up and slowly rotate is marvelous. Everyone reading this needs to go to Packery on the next windy day and try a bunch. Boo yah!!

P.S. - answers to the other desert island questions : breakfast tacos and Angelina Jolie my wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment